Skydive Georgia Cedartown Ga

Stone Mountain, Georgia 4 comments

I bought a half off deal to skydive and purchased a video last year.I redeemed my voucher and was well on my way to adventure.

Arrived before time we arrived at 11:45 am (our check in time was noon), waited in line for 3+ hours then finally jumped. My instructor was Aaron and my videographer was Ashton. I filled out the video form with my detailed description, I was initially told I would leave with my video the same day (that's what's advertised) but was informed that because they were busy it would be mailed to me. I waited for my video and pictures..when I got them.

The pics WERE NOT ME, and the VIDEO WAS NOT ME that's right TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE on video and pics. I called and was assured by Brandy (after giving her a detailed description again) that SHE looked at the video and confirmed it was me (she repeated to me yes "black shirt with a face on it and black hair". I waited again received the package..and to my surprise NOT ME the girl in the video had on a grey shirt and had brown hair. I called spoke to Chantel May 15 l, texted and emailed a picture of me, gave her a detailed description (jump date, load number, instructor name, and videographers name).

I called to follow up today and guess what "the system crashed" and my footage hasn't been located. I asked for another jump and video and was told NO. This crash is very convenient NO ONE HAS APOLOGIZED. Even with all the excuses no one has said "We screwed up and we apologize" So I don't have the memories of my adventure as promised and paid for.

They said they called me..I hadn't received any communication other than when I called.

They have my number, address, and email.I have not been offered a refund or the opportunity to experience and document my adventure.

Review about: Skydive Video.

Comments

This baffles me that I am having to deal with this...when most companies "lose data" they attempt to rectify the situation.I have not even gotten "I'm sorry we lost your footage let me see how we can fix this" Skydive Ga is passing the buck and continues to comment on how I had a great time.

I did, and have been honest about that. If you hadn't gotten paid why did you send me up with a photographer and videographer? Again Skydive Ga was supposed to provide me with a product and I haven't received it. Now I had fun and haven't paid.

That's funny.

I sent you copies of my bank statement clearly stating payment was made.Now what's the issue with my refund?

The BBB stated that Skydive Ga didn't respond after I asked for a refund and the BBB advised me to seek Legal consel because there was not response from SkyDive Ga.I have the document, and sent a copy certified mail.

I can post that too if you like. I also sent you a copy of my bank statement where I paid. You keep stating that I had a great time and I jumped. The issue is not how long I had to wait, I'm not concerned with that.

That's not the issue. I paid for a product that was supposed to be provided by Skydive Ga I haven't recieved it.

It's funny you can respond to this but if your company feels like it's not their duty to refund me why not help me get a refund from the third party.Bottom line is I paid for a product that was supposed to be provided by SkyDive Ga and didn't get it.

Customer Jkjsmom purchased and scheduled through a third party booking company.Her video was not purchased through Skydive Georgia.

Jkjsmom came out to skydive on 4/28/2012 and had a appointment at 12PM. The customer arrived and filled out her paperwork and then began her instructional time. All skydives are confirmed with a email and a phone call. Both of those confirmations let the customer know that they should plan on being here for 2-4 hours the day of their skydive.

Some wait times can extend 6 hours if we have weather delays. Our records indicate that Jkjsmom did jump at 2:55PM. This is within the time indicated when we confirm our reservations. I spoke with Jkjsmom twice on 5/16/2012 and let her know that I was aware of her not receiving her video.

She did send over a picture of herself as well as a email to help in locating the video. I explained to the customer that we had our system crash and had lost several videos. I let her know that I would follow up with her on 5/17/2012 and when I called her on 5/17/2012 I let her know that we were unable to recover the video. Since she purchased through the third party booking agency, a separate company, and her order had not been paid to date I let her know I would not be able to refund the video and that she would need to contact the third party booking company to obtain a refund.

Jkjsmom stated that she had a awesome time on her skydive, and would do it again if she had the opportunity.Skydive Georgia never received payment of any form for the video that Jkjsmom is seeking a refund for.

BBB found business made good faith effort to resolve complaint but customer not satisfied with business response (1 complaint)can be found on the BBB Webpage.

View more comments